Sunday, June 21, 2009

Scrapbook Cards

I already have a hard time setting my stamps aside to purchase a Hallmark card, but even harder time watching my paper creations go into a drawer for keeping.  For Christmas, Kellie got me a magnetic frame board that holds 12x12 scrapbook pages.  I LOVE this frame!!!

Frame

For once there’s a way to display all the work that goes into scrapbooking on the wall for a little bit before the pages go into a book.  After looking at the same page that Kellie created for the frame when she gave it to me for months I finally got my butt in gear and started creating pages for it.  Instead of giving Chris a card for our anniversary I made him this:

 IMG_3872  IMG_3873

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now we have a page for our 6th anniversary and it was so nice to look at everyday for the past week.  (I have the frame hanging in our kitchen)  He loved the page so much that I carried the idea forward and instead of giving him a card for Father’s Day, I made another page.  The hardest part about today’s page was narrowing down the pictures.  I think I might go ahead and make another one so it’s a double page layout in a scrapbook. 

IMG_3876Please forgive my awful lighting for picture taking.  I really need to work on the best way to take pictures of my stamping or scraping creations.   My goal was to scrap one page each month so that I at least have 12 pages by the end of the year.  I have 4 so far and hope to keep up the momentum and make up for the months I missed.  I may have to create a scrap/stamping blog so that I don’t bore everyone who comes here for Taylor updates.  Just in case you needed a Taylor fix, here is our cutie today.  I tried to get a father/daughter picture but she was just too busy to sit still for a picture.  She is one busy bee of a little girl!

IMG_3850

1 comment:

Sara said...

I like seeing all your crafty creations (and Taylor pictures too)! That magnetic frame is fantastic!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs