Friday, June 5, 2009

Cupcake Challenge #71

There are MANY stamping blogs that I follow and ooh and ahh over, but have to say that the Taylored Expressions girls have had some of my favorite creations lately! Each Friday(sometimes Saturday if I don't get a break to check blogs) I look to see what Taylor over at Taylored Expressions has for her Friday Cupcake Challenge. Then I dream of the ability to sit down and make a card within the next few months, I mean days, so that I could participate in the challenge. I have been working on cleaning off my desk the past couple evenings and actually had time to sit down during nap time this morning and make a card!

Here is today's layout challenge:

Here is what I came up with:

Stamps: SU Birthday Wish & Party Hearty
Ink: SU Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral, Baja Breeze
Paper: SU Baja Breeze and other paper is from Taylored Expressions April Key Ingredients Kit
Accessories: Ribbon from TE kit and clear gems

You can't see the ribbon very well in this picture, but it is a pink sheer with matching swirls and is just the perfect touch of girly to this card. I love how this turned out and know just who it's going to soon! Hopefully Taylor will take long Friday morning naps and I can keep this up!

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card! I like the colors and the cupcake image... we had the same idea. :o) TFS!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs