Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fancy new hat?

Chris has to be amused with some of the stories of my day with Taylor and I just knew that there wasn’t really a good way to tell this story without showing pictures.  

IMG_3828

I already know the rule that kids will have more fun playing with the box than what’s in the box, but little did I know how much fun Taylor would have with her shoe box.  Anything left at toddler height right now is fair game and this mommy is learning that FAST!  It’s amazing how quickly they can find those items that you don’t want them to have!  Well I didn’t see any harm in playing with a shoe box(once I made sure that stupid silica packet was discard).  I also didn’t realize how funny it would be. 

IMG_3819 IMG_3824 IMG_3830

She loved keeping that box on her head and would even bring it back to me when it fell off so that I could place it back on her head.  I know there will be a day when she hates that I have these photos, but it will also be a reminder of our fun days.  The picture on the right is when I asked her to smile for the camera.  She is getting better at smiling for mommy!

1 comment:

My Trendy Tykes said...

Hey at least it's not a diaper! My kids used to put diapers on their heads for fun.

They are crazy like that. They must take after their father. (shrug)

She is so darn cute!!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs