Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 91

Now that I working really hard at keeping my desk clean I am able to sit down and stamp more often. Plus we have a ton of stuff to celebrate right now and I refuse to go to Hallmark and let all this beautiful paper, ribbon, and rubber go to waste! I love stamping but starting from a blank slate is often very hard for me and I always appreciate some kind of starting point. I found another blog where they give you a layout and you create a card based around it. One of my cousins is graduating from high school next week and I wanted to make her a card that wasn't a typical graduation card. I don't think she reads my blog so I should be safe posting it before she gets it.

Here is the layout challenge from Mojo Monday. It should it as a long card, but I had already cut the base paper and didn't want to start again.


Here is my card:


Stamps: SU Sketch an Event, Teeny Tiny Wishes, and swirl is unknown
Paper: SU Melon Mambo, Dusty Durango, Whisper White, Soft Sky, & patterned paper is from DCVW
Ink: Melon Mambo
Other: Pink Stickles, clear bling, small oval punch, large oval punch, random button and orange satin ribbon


I also had time to get an anniversary card done for our friends who are celebrating their 3rd anniversary. Seems like just yesterday we were at their wedding! I asked Chris what colors I should use and his response was red, blue, and green. Well... I used blue and green so does that count?

Stamps: SU Kind & Caring Thoughts

Paper: all from the Taylored Expressions Mother's Day Kit (it's on sale right now too!)

Ink: SU Baja Breeze

Other: ribbon from kit & pearls

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

These are both so cute! I love that you're stamping again. I think I'm going to try to do something today.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs