Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Taylor Tuesday

I took Taylor to a sprinkler park on Friday and after a little cautiousness, she took off across the park.  It's was hard to capture a picture from the front as I was constantly chasing after Taylor.  She LOVED stomping in the water to make it splash or sloshing her feet in the deeper(barely 2 inches) parts of the water.  We will be planning more trips back to the sprinkler park soon as a way to keep cool in this Texas heat!

IMG_4003

I have more pictures from our trip to the park, but they will have to wait until I have more time to post tonight.

Wendy

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

This photo is absolutely precious! She's such a doll. I can hear her little screams of delight right now. :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs