Friday, July 10, 2009

Mojo Monday 94

I am actually posting this card right after I made it.  I waited until today to take the picture since we’ve seen how well my pictures at night turn out.  I have a baby shower for a friend from church and needed a girl baby card.  This one is a bit different than what a typically do, but I have some paper that retired and has been calling out my name to use.  I love using this word set because the front says' ‘One little baby’ and the inside says ‘many happy hearts’.  For this card I used the Mojo Monday 94 sketch:

 IMG_4098

 

All supplies Stampin’ Up unless otherwise noted

Stamps: Curvy Verses, Wild About You

Ink: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Kiwi Kiss

Paper: Raspberry Tart DSP, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White

Other: Dimensionals, 1 1/4 circle punch, 1 3/8 punch, scallop circle punch, gemstone(unknown maker)

3 comments:

Lareina said...

so cute! I love the little flower the elephant is holding in his trunk:)

My Trendy Tykes said...

I love the lil elephant!
I really need to break out my cardstock and make some cards. My Cricut is aching to get started.

Juls said...

too cute! I love it!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs