Thursday, September 30, 2010

Taylor Tuesday

I remembered to send out my email yesterday, but didn’t get the post done.  I might need to set up a reminder for blogging about Taylor Tuesday too as I am only working on a few remaining brain cells towards the end of this pregnancy.

I forget how much the grandparents look forward to Taylor Tuesday until I get a call from my Mom asking me if I was okay and why didn't she get a Taylor Tuesday.  Yes I'm feeling okay, but I completely lost track of what day it was yesterday.  Plus Taylor and I enjoyed some great time outside in this beautiful weather instead of sitting behind a computer.  I know this is late, but enjoy your Taylor Tuesday/almost Thursday!
This picture is what you get when you ask Taylor to say cheese.

IMG_0782.1

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs