Friday, August 6, 2010

Pickle/Elizabeth

If you ask what/who’s in mommy’s tummy Taylor will promptly answer you… Pickle, my baby sister.  Chris and I finally decided on Elizabeth for the baby’s name.  So I will slowly be working on teaching Taylor that Pickle is not the only name for her baby sister.  And if you come to our house, she might drag you to Pickle’s room to show you how she’s been helping pick paint colors for the room.  She loves helping out with stuff for the baby and even tickles my tummy telling me that she’s tickling her baby sister.  I REALLY hope she continues to love the baby after she is born.

It’s hard to believe that I am already 6 1/2 months(26 weeks) along and down to the double digit in the countdown of days until Elizabeth gets here!  I was so much better at taking weekly pictures with Taylor and now she likes to jump in my belly pics.  I love that she wants to be part of the baby’s life and hope her excitement continues after the baby comes too.  So here are a few belly pics to show how Elizabeth is growing, from the outside.

IMG_8479 IMG_8526

22 weeks ~ 24 weeks

Just to compare belly sizes, here is a picture of me at 28 weeks with Taylor and 26 weeks with Elizabeth. 

01.28.08(4) 28 weeks IMG_8669

ps. i can no longer see my feet unless i lean over.  my current view(without piggies)

IMG_0397

6 comments:

Bellawhoop said...

Love the name Elizabeth. :) You look adorable!

Lareina said...

I agree, you do look adorable! Elizabeth is going to be a beautiful name:)

MySanSouci said...

I can't wait to meet your sweet Elizabeth! Love, love the name.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Wendy! I love the name Elizabeth- so beautifully classic!

annalee said...

I LOVE HER NAME! pickle will always make a cute nickname too:)
and by the way you look BEAUTIFUL!

sweetsong said...

I love the name!!!! Elizabeth is actually Chloe's middle name. You have excellent taste my friend!!!! =) You look just beautiful too!!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs