Saturday, September 13, 2008

More Stamping

So, after I finished the Lola cards I kept on stamping. Plus I had a few events coming up and didn't want to go to Hallmark for the cards. So here are more of my creations. This first card is for my niece's birthday. I wanted something fun and whimsy for her. It also matches the the dots on the gift box.


Stamps: Fairy Girl from Amuse Stamps, JustRite Curlz stamp
Ink: Stampin Up Basic Black, Pixie Pink; Pixie Pink, Summer Sun, Apricot Apeal, Bashful Blue markers
Paper: SU Bashful Blue, Pixie Pink, and Whisper White; not sure where the circle paper is from
Accessories: Sheer blue ribbon and white stickles for wings


We headed up to Fort Worth this past weekend for my cousin's wedding shower. I decided to take a different approach to the typical white or ivory wedding card. Her wedding colors are black, white, and pear so I created a green card. I love the color white, but when it comes to cards, I like a bit more color.

Paper: Stampin Up Gable Green, polka dot paper unknown
Ink: SU Basic Black
Stamps: SU Heard from the Heart
Accessories: Corner rounder(boy do I need that scallop edge punch!) and white grosgrain ribbon


I really liked my design on the last card, so I changed it up a little for my grandmother's birthday card. I had pulled out the polka dot paper for my cousin's bachelorette card, but couldn't find a good way to incorporate it on the front. I love how it fit in perfectly here. Plus I found this cute heart paperclip in my drawer for that extra touch of love.

Paper: Stampin Up Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink, and Whisper White; polka dot paper unknown
Ink: SU Pixie Pink
Stamps: SU Heard from the Heart
Accessories: Corner rounder(boy do I need that scallop edge punch!), heart paperclip from Wal-Mart, and white grosgrain ribbon


This last card is for my cousin's bachelorette party gift. The theme of the party is pink! I love the Bella stamps for their sassyness and style. The inside of the card says 'Time to CELEBRATE'.


Stamps: Blingabella from Stamping Bella
Ink: Basic Black; Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink, Apricot Apeal Markers

Paper: Whisper White, Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: White grosgrain ribbon, ring charm from Stamping Bella, pink bling, ticket corner punch from SU



I hope you enjoyed my stamping creations. Can't wait to get back in my craft room soon!

Wendy

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs