Friday, September 19, 2008

Lots of Laughs

Over the weekend, my mom(aka Nana) got tons of giggles out of Taylor and I have been bound and determined to get her to laugh like that for me. The other day I got her to laugh but the camera was no where near by to film the best sound in the world. Taylor little laugh just warms my heart each time I hear it. Somehow I managed to get her to laugh by making a grunting noise, so please forgive my strange noises, but it kept her laughing. This is especially for Nana who goes to my blog everyday to see pictures Taylor and just loves the videos too!


1 comment:

Sara said...

I LOVE baby laughs - it's the best! I'm trying to capture Leili's on camera too. We definitely make fools of ourselves to get out those giggles.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs