Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dusting off my stamps

I am doing a Stampin' Up party for my mother-in-law at the end of the month and came up with our make-n-take ideas last night. It was so much fun to get my stamps out and create again. I hope Taylor keeps up with her regular naps so that I can get into my craft room more often! For those who live in the area, let me know if you are interested in learning how to make any of these ideas.

This item can hang over the neck of a wine bottle with chocolates in the box or
a water bottle with those lemonade/tea instant packs.

This is an envelope brag book. Inside the book there is room to hold 5 4x6 photos.

Lastly, we have a small card that is perfect to top a wrapped gift.

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

These are cute projects! I hope y'all have a wonderful time at the party! I love that little wine bottle hanger - so pretty and such a fun idea. I love the colors and stamps you used for the brag book - another fun idea! The birthday card is simple but so cute! Yay - PK is back in the stamp saddle! :-)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs