Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Taylor Tuesday

Monday was such a gorgeous day that we spent most of it playing outside.  It was a well earned day after all the rain we had in October and September!  I grabbed the camera on one of our trips out to hopefully catch a few pics of a busy girl.  Well Taylor has now decided to stop and say ‘Cheese’ each time I pull the camera out, but she doesn’t look directly at the camera or smile.  This one catches it pretty well. 

IMG_5331

I couldn’t even catch a picture of her going down the slide without her stopping to give me the awkward ‘cheese’ pose.

IMG_5325 

Hopefully this phase won’t last long and she’ll go back to playing without the constant stopping for the camera!

1 comment:

sweetsong said...

She is so adorable. I love that phase!! Your fall blog background is cute too. You've become quite the Martha Stewart. :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs