Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Taylor Tuesday

For a while I really worked on putting the camera down and just playing with Taylor rather than chasing her, but I missed having those goofy random shots of her.  Plus she is much better at stopping to smile for me.  I’m working on the word ‘cheese’.  I had a hard time picking between a couple of photos this week, but the one I picked for you explains what we have been doing during the day lately.  Taylor LOVES necklaces right now and her love from her bunny ears continued over to the flower headband Ya-Ya got her.  I never quite know what our little girl is going to come around the corner wearing or carrying. 

Hope this brings a smile to your Tuesday!

IMG_4229

2 comments:

Bellawhoop said...

Oh goodness...nothing but the giggles here! Thank you!

Deb said...

Adorable

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs