Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Taylor Tuesday


Sorry this one is coming to you so late, but this is so much easier to do after Taylor goes down for a nap. Yesterday helped us continue all the little celebrations of Taylor turning one. To most people this would not be a big deal, but we turned Taylor's carseat around so that she now looks forward. I can only imagine all the wonderful things that she can now see and I think she likes it. She has been pretty vocal on our past two car rides and I'm hoping this will make long distance car trips more fun for her.

Love,
Wendy

1 comment:

Staci said...

Thanks, Wendy! I *do* love my scrap space... I think I might have forgotten to mention that in my blog... heehee!
Taylor is so adorable! She must give you lots of photo opportunities.
I've missed seeing you guys in classes :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs