Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Daily Adventures

Chris and I always joke that I sit around all day eating bon-bons and teaching Taylor to fetch the remote, but my days often consist of more than that. Here's a glimpse into Taylor and my daily grind and this beats out any day I ever sat in a cubicle!

We walk around the front yard. Today I hoped to blow bubbles, but Taylor had more fun just carrying the container around. Taylor can walk on her own, but prefers my help in the uneven yard.

Stopping to pet the kitty.

Another video for Nana




Most of the time my thumb is green from getting ink on it while stamping, but I am doing pretty good at keeping my new flowers alive. This is a picture of the rose bush that came with the house and I have been able to keep alive for over 6 years. So Taylor and I water the plants everyday while we are outside trying to find the kitty.

We also walk down to check the mail. Thanks to Nana I now pull Taylor in her wagon to check the mail. Plus we do a few extra laps around the yard for fun. It's hot outside in Texas right now (already 95 degrees) so we head indoors to play with all our new toys. (yes those are her bunny ears from Easter)

And we LOVE to press the horn(and then plays a song) on our Little Mermaid push car. Thanks Aunt Kirsten and Uncle Ricky!!!


So that's a day in the life of Wendy & Taylor. Hope your days are filled with as much fun as ours are!

Love,
Wendy


1 comment:

annalee said...

seriously how did i get more done in a day with twenty five-year-olds that one one-year-old. it will always be a mystery to me! loved the peek into you girls daily adventures.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs