Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fabulous Friday

I'm so excited it's Friday!!! So in honor of a great day, I have listed some of my favorite things:



1. Sonic Happy Hour - is it sad that I plan my outings around when happy hour is at Sonic so that I can stop by on my way home for an unsweet tea with lime or a lime slushy... Boy do I love my Sonic stop and I'm sure they know my car by now.






2. Dark chocolate - my ultra fav is from Ethel M's, but that is a rare find since you can only get it in Vegas. My best friend rocked when she brought me back chocolates during my pregnancy!!! I have put myself on chocolate restriction for the next week and a half so that I look my best in the bridesmaid dress for my cousin's wedding. :(



3. Taylor's new Fisher Price Rainforest booster chair. Because of this chair, I have been able to eat out a restaurant with Taylor and the family 4 different times without her getting fussy. I know this sounds like a funny thing, but I missed being able to eat a meal without having to hold her. I love being a mom, but I like enjoying a good meal too. The other night Taylor was having so much fun that she kept playing until it was time to leave and was upset to have to get out of her booster chair. Plus, the chair folds up so that the chair back is a handle to carrying it by. To my fellow April moms, if you don't have this it is well worth the investment!

4. Trashy gossip magazines - I know they keep the paparazzi in business and with very little free reading time, it amazes me that this is what I choose to read, but I love knowing what Britney is doing now or which 15 year old star is pregnant.



5. My phone.. Blackberry Pearl - I love that I can keep track of all my contacts, appointments, and to-do lists in one place. See next fav to explain this more




6. To-Do lists - I LOVE to-do lists. This is how I function on a daily basis and make sure that I accomplish more than just play with Taylor all day long. As much as I love to play with Taylor, I do have to work somedays and lists help me make sure that I get everything done on time so that I can play more. There are lists all over my house, on my phone, in the top drawer of my nightstand, and on my laptop. OCD a bit much???

7. Christmas and it's only 76 days away. I have already stated looking for Taylor's stocking and can't wait for her to see the Christmas tree in all it's beauty. I also can't wait to see her eat the wrapping paper instead of care what the actual presents are. Just think... lights, music, presents, family and only a few months away!

8. Stamping - I love stamping, but only when I have a specific goal in mind. I need to have a reason or person to create a card for. This way I can customize the card for that person. I got into my craft room late Wednesday night and did some creating. Watch for a post about that once I actually get pictures of my creations.(Another thing on my to-do list)


9. My DVR - this should be higher on the list, but I'm too lazy to move it up and redo all the pictures. I love that I can watch a show anytime I want and without commercials. I thought this was a great invention before Taylor and now I appreciate it even more. Plus, I still haven't found many good shows after about 10 am and this becomes a great time to catch up on prime time TV while playing with Taylor.

10. My family! It starts with my wonderful husband that goes to work every day so that I can watch the DVR, eat chocolate, go to Sonic, play with Taylor, and my to-do lists. Next it's my beautiful baby girl that makes me smile everyday. Yes, I do have moments that I have no clue why she's crying or wish that she would stop getting up at 5:30, but I love her all the same. Plus, she helps remind me of how much I love using my imagination.(You ought to hear the stories and lullabies that I come up with on the fly) I also love my mom, Chris' mom, and Chris' dad for being such amazing parents to me and grandparents to Taylor. I could go on and on to explain how I love each of my family members but it's more important to let you know that I can't imagine life without family around. They are part of what makes me who I am!

Now that you've made your way through this longer post without any pictures of Taylor, what are some of your favorite things?

Wendy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the rec on the seat- we were just looking at them! I too love my blackberry pearl!! Let me know if you are interested in Gymboree, G and I go most Saturdays!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs