Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Work in progress

I know I promised pictures of Taylor's room soon, but we had family over for dinner tonight so I didn't get a chance to take pictures of her room. I am also still in the process of putting her crib bedding together and deciding on where I want the furniture. In the meantime you get to see me working on the crib. Keep checking back because I will have nursery pictures up at some point this week if the swelling will go down in my feet and allow me to do something other than sit with them propped up. Thank goodness that I can surf the internet with my feet up!

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

I'm sorry you're having such a time with your swelling feet. That can't feel good, but you've still got a big, pretty smile on your face! :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs