Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Nursery Theme

I know, it must be a miracle that I'm posting again. I just thought I would post about what has kept me so busy lately. Of course you know about my soon-to-be little one, but along with all the new daily adventures I've been working on getting her room ready. For some reason it was really easy for me to find boy themes that I liked, but just couldn't find a girl theme. It was also a challenge to find a theme that didn't scream pink! Chris is still adjusting to the idea of pink being everywhere. So after much stress and search we decided to do an 'Under the Sea' theme. I found the bedding at Target and it is too cute! I've included a picture so that you can see how cute it is too. The picture doesn't show, but the top of the quilt has a patch with an octopus and one with starfish. I will take pictures as we start to decorate her room, but for right now it still have a guest bed up, air hockey table in the closet(in pieces) and neon beer signs on the walls. This weekend will be a weekend of taking down signs and moving more stuff out. The crib is in there, just in pieces. I think we are going to paint the walls lavender and light green, but I have to figure that one out too! Stay tuned for my nursery updates. Maybe in between all my theme picking I can find time for my stamps that have been calling my name!


Love~
Wendy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you've picked out! There are enough colors that it would go with everything. I found some stickers for underwater scenes for the walls that I'm going to use in my room. I think fish swimming around the room would feel very peaceful.

Bellawhoop said...

That's darling. I just love it! I can't wait to see the little cutie. We're still trying to figure out when we're coming. I can't believe you're so close. :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs