Monday, January 28, 2008

And let there be color


Yes, that's right.... we have color! You are actually looking at the final purple color for the wall. The first purple color was too light and looked really washed out. My dear husband was SOOOO sweet and repainted the wall for me. I love the darker color! It looks so good with the green walls and I just love how it all turned out. I'm still getting used to having pastel paint in our house, but it is going to look so good with the white furniture. I've included pictures as you look around the room so that you can start to get an idea of how Taylor's room is coming together. We painted three walls green and one wall purple. The purple wall is where the baby bed is going. Chris put the crib together tonight, so I hope to have more pictures up this week as all the furniture pieces are put in place. You can see that the closet is full of Taylor's stuff and some of the items that were still left in her room when Chris went to paint. Once I can start to put some of her items away our next big project is to put in a closet organization system. The soon-to-be grandmothers both suggested that we make better use of all the space we have in the closet. I have to point out that Chris has also replaced the blinds with nice faux wooden ones. He has been a busy little soon-to-be Daddy!


Stay tuned for many updates this week as we work on Taylor's room. Not much time for stamping, but I have been working on crocheting a blanket for Taylor. I will try to scan one of the blocks tomorrow so that you can see!

Wendy

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

It's getting so exciting! I love the walls. :) You're right - it's going to look just darling with the cute white furniture. I can't wait to see the finished product, and of course our new little girl! I was just thinking of you last night as I went to bed and how you're doing...what timing! Love you and miss you lots.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs