Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Camp Nana

A few weeks ago I took off to Fort Worth for Camp Nana.(aka Mommy doesn’t have to do laundry or cook all week and someone takes care of ME camp)  I should have been a good blogger and put all kinds of cute pictures from our week here and told you all about our trip.  But I’m a slacker.  I still haven’t posted pics of our kid free vacation from June and might get around to doing that in September and you will just have to pretend that is when we really went on our trip.  Good news is I did make a Shutterfly book of our week and you get to see our adventures in online book version.  Shutterfly and I didn’t always get along, but they had a way for me to scrapbook my photos when Taylor was born and we had TONS of pictures that needed a home besides my computer and blog.  Let’s just say Shutterfly has stepped up their game and you can make the book any way you want and add lots of cute embellishments now. 

Click here to view this photo book larger

Shutterfly allows you to customize your photo book just the way you want.

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs