Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snowy Taylor Tuesday

I would like to take a minute to interrupt our normal Taylor Tuesday with a special snow post.  After watching all other parts of the state get snow we are FINALLY experiencing some of the snow here in Austin.  I would like to think the short lived white stuff we had back in December counted, but we got the real stuff today and it’s still coming down as I type this.  Not only did Taylor have fun playing in it, but realized that it is also ice.  This kid loves to eat eat.  I truly think she is going through snow cone withdrawls.  Here are some pictures of our adventures this morning. 

IMG_6707 IMG_6703 

Hmmm… I wonder if I can eat this stuff??

              IMG_6719  IMG_6722IMG_6721  

Once she let me put her mittens on she discovered that she could get larger bites of ice at one time.  It was clean and wouldn’t hurt her so I went with the it’s only been on the chair for 5 seconds rule.

IMG_6736IMG_6732IMG_6733IMG_6735

Taylor wasn’t the only child that was excited about the snow.  Sadie was loving running around the yard.  She’s seen snow a couple other times and always has the same excited reaction.  Here are some pictures of my fur kid.

IMG_6711IMG_6705 IMG_6726       

Here’s a video of both my happy girls enjoying the snow!

3 comments:

MySanSouci said...

FUN FUN FUN! I love the hat and coat. Very stylish, Taylor. Hope you enjoyed your snow day!

Sara said...

I'm so jealous - Leili hated going outside in the snow! I'm so glad Taylor is properly enjoying the day! And I love the coat and hat too!

Deb said...

How perfect that it snowed on a Tuesday!!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs