Monday, February 8, 2010

Sneak Peek Revealed

I never realized until I had Taylor how many birthday card, baby shower, and thank you cards I would need.  I would love to have the time to sit down and hand create each card to fit the recipient but it is much easier for me to have a stash of these in my craft room and just add an appropriate sentiment.  Well here are some cards I created for a Stampin’ Up party I did yesterday to help other Moms have the same thing on hand.  They are all made using the Fox & Friends stamp set that is way too cute!

Both of these first cards are made using the same stamp sets and card layout, I just changed the colors and the animal I used to make it more gender specific.  I also stamped the animal once of the inside because they are so cute.

IMG_6508IMG_6507

The next two cards are also similar with only the change of paper and the animal.  On these I showed everyone how to do dry embossing using the new Dot Impression folder.  It gives such a nice touch to the card without much effort.  I added a piece of the embossed cardstock to the inside of the card too.  The pink/owl card has touches of scallop trim using one of the new punches that you can get for free right now.

   IMG_6510  IMG_6514

 IMG_6520IMG_6523

Hope you enjoyed a close up of my cards.

Supplies:

Stamps: Wow Flowers, Fox & Friends
Ink: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Regal Rose
Paper: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Kraft
Other: Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8” circle punch, Scallop Trim punch, Dot Impression folder, Modern Label punch, Certainly Celery satin ribbon

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs