Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Catalogs

In case you don’t know, I am a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator.  I love and believe in their product, so I became a Demo to help support my own hobby and to share my love with friends and family.  One of the benefits of being a demo is that I get to see the new catalogs prior to customers.  Taylor was just as excited as me when we got the Sale-a-bration and Occasions Mini catalog in the mail yesterday.

IMG_5540 IMG_5542

Do you think my love for stamping has already rubbed off on her???  I’ve been busy trying to create our Christmas card, but hope to have some time to blog about some stamped and non-stamped projects that I’ve been working on lately.  All this rain may keep me from doing our outside decorations and blog a little bit!

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs