Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Dress

I promise I did not forget about you my blog followers.  I have been busy getting ready/celebrating my brother-in-law’s wedding and finally found a few moments to stop and blog.  I had Taylor draw from the names last night and our winner is….

 IMG_5017 IMG_5023IMG_5020 

Melinda!

IMG_5025

Melinda decided to enter for our friend’s little girl Canaan, so Mindy a Halloween dress and bow are on their way to your house.  I know your little girl won’t be able to wear it this year, but she’ll be ready for next year!  Thank you to everyone who entered!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Yippie! Canaan is already a bigger winner than I am in such contests! Thank you Wendy and Melinda!!

Bellawhoop said...

Thank you sweet Wendy! I can't wait to see Canaan in her new dress and bow. Of course, it's snowing there already, so she'll need at least some tights and a turtle neck. :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs