Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Praises

I just loved Kelly's post about things to give praise for and thought I would do one too. I find myself very blessed on a daily basis. I don't know Kelly personally, but started following her blog when her daughter Harper was born. Now I just love seeing all the cute outfits she has for Harper and can't wait to try her next recipe. I figured if she can cook with a 2 month old then a I surely should be able to with an 11 month old.

PRAISE: That I am blessed to have this ball of sunshine in my life and the ability to stay home with her. Taylor has learned to stick her tongue out and it just makes me laugh.

PRAISE: That today is my Mom's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMAS! I have the best Mom and look forward to our daily phone call. Plus I'm really looking forward to our trip to New York next year to celebrate our big 60/30 birthdays.


PRAISE: The weather has been gorgeous this week and I've been able to do some outdoor activities with Taylor. We had snack time outside yesterday and basked in the sun.

PRAISE: For the random US Weekly magazines that started showing up in the mail.

PRAISE: I've gave up potatoes for Lent and even though it's hard, I enjoy the reminder that what Jesus did for us was much harder. I also enjoy how much more involved in the church Chris and I have become in the past year.

PRAISE: We are blessed with the best friends and family.

PRAISE: Chris is such a great husband and very involved Dad in Taylor's life. I love watching her face light up when he comes home and watching his face light up when he sees her.

PRAISE: All the things that I love: Unsweet Tea w/lime from Sonic, sunroofs, a clean house, fresh strawberries, reruns of Gilmore Girls on ABC Family, the DVR so that I can catch up on my shows after Taylor goes to bed, stamping, scrapbooking, my digital camera that helps me capture all the little daily moments with Taylor, facebook, blogging, Google Reader to help me keep up with blog I follow, listening to Chris give Taylor a bath, and when Chris picks up dinner on the way home.

What are your praises?

2 comments:

annalee said...

there are so many things to praise Him for indeed! i loved reading each of yours.

Lareina said...

What a great idea! Something we all need to do a little more often:-) Great praises!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs