Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hot glue and ribbon

So what do you get when you combine ribbon, a hot glue gun, and a crafty momma?


You get a bunch of new bows to match Taylor's spring outfits!

I've had the clips and finally bought ribbon the other day at Joann's. I have to contain myself in the ribbon isle, but I am so excited that Taylor can(and will) wear a bow. I can't wait until she has enough hair for pigtails, so I made two of each color so that I would be ready when that day comes. In celebration of my bow making I would like to make a two sets of bows for one of my blog followers.(sorry to my friends that have little boys) And since I was a proud Aunt for many years, anyone with a special little girl in their life is welcome to enter. Just post what colors you want and Taylor will draw out a name on Tuesday. (I have the above colors plus white, red, and black)

Here is our cutie modeling one of her new accessories:


Love, Wendy

5 comments:

annalee said...

pigtail bows are THE cutest! adelaide would like to enter for green ones:)

MySanSouci said...

Adorable! Your bows are perfect! I need to learn to make some...a fortune can easily be spend in store-bought bows! We also love the green ones! :-)

Sara said...

Wow those look great - you are so crafty! A girl can never have enough hair bows! We like the peachy ones.

Bellawhoop said...

These are just darling - and Tay is adorable! I think that's her proud uncle holding her? Very sweet picture! I guess no bows for me...yet! :D

Mindy said...

Very cute! You may have to give me bow lessons one day. They are perfectly shaped.

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs