Monday, March 2, 2009

Mundane Monday

So I thought I would be posting cute pictures from today since we went to the Children's Museum this morning, but instead I get to post from our afternoon adventure. I really don't blame Taylor for being mad. I would be mad too if someone took chocolate away from me too! Guess she didn't get the memo that she can't eat chocolate for a couple more months. I opened the nightstand drawer to get a Kleenex and she quickly found a box of Raisinets. Sneaky little girl had some in her mouth before I could get to her and then proceeded to put the other handful in her mouth as soon as I retrieved the mouthful she had. It's really hard not to laugh when she looks so cute happy as could be with a mouthful of chocolate. I was able to grab the camera and snap a few shots of our chocolate girl.


Here's so pictures from our morning adventure:

Chasing the ball ~ Playing with Leili





















No nap time is complete without Bunny

2 comments:

Deb said...

It looks like you wore her out.

Anonymous said...

Could we be any cuter!!!!!!!!!!!!1

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs