Monday, January 19, 2009

Taylor Tuesday

Chris actually snapped this picture for me.
Taylor was so excited to see him, but I also bet she was thinking 'Let me out!'

I promised you a video and it's worth the wait. For those of you who knew me when I was little will understand why this was so exciting. Listen carefully at the beginning because she is actually 'talking' to the toy. Mia is the one who first introduced this toy and so we got one out at home. As soon as I got ours out, Taylor got so excited and couldn't wait to hold her.



Yes, that's right. Taylor just might be a Barbie girl like her mama. Good thing I had my mom keep all my Barbies just in case I had a little girl that wanted to play with Barbies too!

Happy Taylor Tuesday! ~ Wendy

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs