Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bulletin Board

This one is for you mom!

I FINALLY finished the bulletin board for my mom that I promised her months ago. I'm even going to make her come to Austin to get it. She wanted a girly bulletin board for my old bedroom at home that has been painted pink and taken over by the grandaughters. I figured white boa screams girly and the pink fabric was just too cute to pass up.

I know you're wondering what those little white things on the board are and those would be the sparkly push pins that I made to go with the board. I just put a few on for the picture so that my mom could see. Here's a close up picture:



Who knows what else I will come up with to add to the board by the time my mom comes to pick it up. More is better right???

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs