Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Taylor Tuesday

Let's pretend it's Tuesday for a few minutes so I can be on time for this.  My laptop and I are not getting along very well right now, so I am going to try to get this done before it decides not to play nice anymore.  Taylor started 1st grade last week.  How did that happen?  How did my baby girl start changing into this beautiful young lady?  I can see such a difference between last year and this year.  She has a bit more confidence walking the hallways at school and such a different view on learning now that she can read.  Last night she told us that her favorite way to study science is to read about it.  She loves her teacher and enjoys going to school.  I can't wait to see how this year goes and how our girl does.  I promise to try and keep up with my Taylor Tuesdays so you can follow along too.


No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs