Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Where have we been

I know you see Taylor Tuesday and ElizabeTHursday each week but there hasn't much blogging otherwise. Elizabeth is days away from being 7 months old and her 6 month post hasn't even made it up here. Taylor also turned three and while I've done the interview and taken pictures....the blogging didn't happen. It seems that between chasing a baby, entertaining a toddler, dealing with a broken dryer, trying to find a new babysitter, trying to work from home(in the wee hours), and enjoying all the heat I have neglected blogging. I promise that June will bring with it more pictures than you will want to see and you might even see Project Life make a reappearance since I finally finished 2010.

It's funny that as it took me a few days to write this post that a sweet friend seems to have 'keep this mommy from blogging' issues. Glad to know that I'm not alone in the blogging funk! So to any of my lovely readers that are still hanging in there, know that our regular schedule will return just in time to keep you from Oprah withdrawals.

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs