Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Now you see her, now you don’t

I’ve always heard the second kid will keep you on your toes, but I didn’t know that we would have a Houdini on our hands.  Elizabeth is not crawling yet, but scooting away.  She falls onto her belly and then turns herself around on her belly in the direction she needs to go.  I thought we were good until I found her across the room one day.  So I sat down with her(and my camera of course) to see what was happening. 

IMG_9634

You will also be amused by Taylor’s help in the audio part. 

After a few rounds of this scooting, Elizabeth was frustrated and stuck under the TV stand. 

IMG_9638 IMG_9643

(no comments on my stellar baby proofing on the cabinet) 

I figure this means crawling of some type is soon to come and in the meantime you will find me sorting through all of Taylor’s tiny Tinkerbelle toys and wondering how I am going to keep these out of Elizabeth’s little hands!

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs