Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Another great creation

Some of you may be wondering what happened to all the crafting I used to do.  And the blogging.  It seems like lately I am several months behind on blogging(Easter and bluebonnet pics ARE coming) and can barely even get the Taylor Tuesday posted on time. 

Well, I have been crafting a little bit:

This was Taylor’s birthday invitation in a 5x7 size and 4x3 insert

Taylor 2nd Bday_3 blur Taylor Birthday Insert - Blur

Her thank you notes.  These were 4.25 x 5.5 flat card size.  I didn’t stamp this year, but created it all with the Stampin’ Up! My Digital Studio.

Taylor Thank You-blur

I also created some thank you notes for a friend who recently had a baby boy.  The notes match his nursery theme/colors.

IMG_6623 IMG_6615

Even some birthday and thank you cards

IMG_6892 IMG_6899 IMG_7017

While my craft room has been gathering more dust than I like, I have been creating in other areas.  I can try my hardest to make something out of paper and ribbon and ink, but nothing will compare to the creation that will debut in the fall.

2010-04-05-1425-50 edited

Chris and I are very excited to announce that we will be having our second baby in early November.  Taylor is so excited, but I’m not sure she knows what’s going to be happening except that she will have her own baby to love on rather than everyone else’s.  I dealt with the all day long sickness like with Taylor and the constant need to sleep(which is hard with a toddler) but am starting to get my energy back and looking forward more energy now that the weather is gorgeous!  I still take advantage of naps while Taylor is napping but you can also find me cleaning out closets and trying to figure out how to combine a playroom and guest room.  I have to give the grandparents(our parents) a huge THANKS for keeping our secret a secret for so long!  I know how excited they are and only want to share that excited with all their friends. 

I am working my way back into the craft room for some small creations and to get some scrapbooking on Taylor done before I try to keep up with two kiddos and scrapbooking.  I promise that posts will become more frequent now that I am out of my zombie sleepiness. 

8 comments:

MySanSouci said...

Congrats Chris and Wendy!! What wonderful news. We can't wait to meet your new little one next Fall!! Taylor will be the best big sister!!

Deb said...

Congrats!! So very happy for you.

Bellawhoop said...

OMG! Happy baby to you! How exciting! Boy/girl? Do you know yet?

Hope you'll be feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hooray Wendy!!! I am so excited for you! November is a great month :)

annalee said...

hip, hip, hooray! SOO excited for your family!

Lareina said...

That's wonderful news!!! Enjoy this exciting time:)

Mindy said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

sweetsong said...

I am so excited for you Wendy. That is really incredible news!!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs