Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Taylor Tuesday


I know I'm a day late with this, but we were busy battling some unwelcome bugs in our house yesterday and all the pictures were on my laptop(in the house).  Taylor and I went up to Fort Worth to visit my family this past weekend and I was able to introduce Taylor to a good snowcone.  I had made snowcones for us using my margarita machine and some of the syrup from Walmart.  Taylor thought they tasted just fine, but I find myself to be a bit of a snowcone conseuir and that syrup just didn't hold up to par.  I LOVE Austin, but we are severly lacking a good snow cone stand and so one of the things to do on my trip home was to let Taylor try a good snowcone.  If you can't tell from the picture, she loved it as much as her Momma and was very angry at me when it went away.  I think I've created a monster!  Hope you are having a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

annalee said...

my family has snow cone stands in my hometown, so i feel as though i am a qualified snow cone connoisseur too. have y'all tried snow beach? i know there is another stand right next to p.terry's burgers in austin too. you have me wanting a snow cone big time and we don't have any here in houston either. what is happening to the world?!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs