Thursday, November 13, 2008

Obsessed


poor chris. last week i started the book Twilight and haven't been able to put it down since. i literally became obsessed with reading this book. i am slowly making my way back into reading non-baby books and picked this one up after all the mom blogs raved about it. it's been sitting on my dresser since september and even got passed over so that i could read Nights in Rodanthe.(another great book) i always forget how much i love reading until i really get into a book. i found myself so excited for a free minute during nap time to pick back up with the story of bella and edward. who would have thought i would love a book about vampires so much??? there are three more books in the series, but i have told myself that i need to wait at least a week before i get the next one. has anyone else read the book? i keep telling chris that he needs to read it so that i have someone to talk to about it. i'm also excited about the movie coming out in a few weeks, but i can tell from the previews that it won't be near as good as the book is. any other good book suggestions once i fly through the other three books, and i prefer fictional books.

~wendy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lareina got me and several others also hooked on it! I'm the reading 2nd book now and Lareina is on the 3rd. We love them and are excited about the movie too!

Anonymous said...

I am reading this right now too. My cousin told me how much she loved them so I bought Twilight and it sat on my dresser for months and I ust starting readying it again. How funny it is so good
Desha

Unknown said...

I am reading Marley and Me right now and I love it. Highly recommend when you are finished with the vampire books....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lareina said...

Hi Wendy-Tracy said that you were hooked too on the Twilight series. My sister in-law got me hooked and I can't put them down...I'm going to be so sad after I read the final one. Your Taylor is so cute...love the halloween costume!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs