Monday, June 30, 2008

New header

After several tries, I finally got my new header posted that my good friend Mel made for me. I was asking her how she created her cool header and the next thing I know there is a header waiting for me in my inbox! Thanks Mel Mel! Go check out her blog. She has really gotten into taking pictures lately and has done some really great stuff. Mel also creates the cutest cards. I am dying to spend time in my craft room actually stamping. If Taylor keeps up her nap schedule then I should be able to sneak in there in the next day or two! :) Hope you enjoy the new header and colors. Off to continue some housework while a little girl sleeps!

Love,
Wendy

2 comments:

Bellawhoop said...

I'm glad you got it up! :) It looks so cute with your colors. :)

Deb said...

I LOVE the new header!!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs