Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Swollen Ankles and Hiccups

Okay, so most of my friends and family have already seen this picture but I thought you would rather see this than a picture of my swollen feet. It's more like my very swollen left foot and kinda swollen right foot. I find it very strange that one foot is bigger than the other. This makes wearing shoes quite difficult! As you can tell from the picture, I am getting bigger and bigger everyday. I am now 7 3/4 months(31 weeks) along. We have less than 9 weeks to go and I just know it's going to fly by! I have been doing some stamping, but you'll have to wait until Sunday/Monday to see some of my creations. I promise they are already scanned and ready to go. Well it seems that Miss Taylor really likes to get the hiccups. She got them for the first time at the beginning of February and then didn't have them again for almost a week. Now she has them everyday if not more than once a day. They aren't big hiccups, just funny feeling. It does give me an idea of where she's at. The doctor thought on Monday that she had moved into the down position, but she's back to being sideways according to her hiccups. Unless she can fart on rhythm, her head is on my right side.(Farting on rhythm would be a trait she got from her dad)

I'm thinking about making a Lambert family blog so that family doesn't have to sort through my stampings and can just read about baby and our family adventures. The only problem is that I am having trouble coming up with a cute name that includes Lambert. What do you think?

Well that's about it from this pregnant woman. I have my Fort Worth baby shower this weekend and can't wait to see what Kirsten, Desha, and my mom have been up too! Plus it will be wonderful to see all my family in Fort Worth! I will try to post some new pics of Taylor's room next week along with my stamping creations.

Love~Wendy

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

A family blog sounds fun. :) Hmmm...How about - Fort Lambert, Taylorville, Red Raiderville, Lambertville, Party at the Lamberts, Lambert Love. Okay, this may not have helped at all, but it was fun. :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs