Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Funny Mel Mel

So my dear friend Melinda(or Mel Mel as I like to call her) has a very funny sense of humor when it comes to my pregnancy. This is the card that I received in the mail yesterday from her. She spent some time a local dairy helping clean up after a wind storm and she had taken some pics while there. I love how creative she is with pictures and creating cards! I laughed so hard when I opened it and saw the phrase! So I thought I would share her cute card with everyone else so that you might get a little laugh too!

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

I'm so glad you posted this! I was so scared that I had offended you since I haven't heard back from you...SO glad to know that you laughed! :) Sending lots of love...Mel

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs