Monday, August 20, 2007

Baby Card





I love, love, love, love my new Cuttlebug! It is so much fun to play with and I love finished product. But, I did learn to use good paper and not cheap paper when it comes to the Cuttlebug. If you use thin paper it tends to tear on the deep embossing.

This card is way late, but I still wanted to create something for my husband's cousin's third child. They now have a little girl and two little boys. Those little boys are going to have so much fun together. Hopefully there next one is a little girl because I know how much Morgan would love a little sister! I wasn't crazy about this elephant at first, but it is so cute!!! My inspiration for this card came from Jen's challenge. Go check out her creations, because they are wonderful!!!

Enjoy~Wendy

Stamps: Year after Year
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Bashful Blue, Mint Melody, Barely Banana
Accessories: Corner Rounder, SU Pastels, Cuttlebug, Grosgrain Ribbon
 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs