Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Masculine Card


This is a card I created for a male co-worker that just got his doctorate. It is so hard to make a card for men! With women's cards you can put flowers and hearts and all the stuff I love. Everyone is probably tired of seeing these background papers, but it works great for the manly cards. After consulting with my hubby, he told me to keep it really simple and not add all my usual frills. I couldn't find a color of ribbon that looked good, so I colored my white ribbon with my prismacolor markers. It's not as bright as I wanted, but it looks fine. The leaf image, mustard, and brown layers are up on dimensionals.
Enjoy ~ Wendy

Stamps: Sketch An Event, Mixed Greetings(on the inside)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Old Olive, More Mustard, White, dp from My Minds Eye
Accessories: Grossgrain Ribbon, Brown Brads, dimensionals, Prismacolor markers(to color ribbon)

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs