Wednesday, July 11, 2007

CASEd card

One of my favorite blogs to read is Ashley's Creative Corner. She posted a card Monday night with one of the new Stampin' Up stamp sets that I have been dying to CASE since I saw it. I don't think I have an original card yet, but many that are CASEd and changed a little to use the supplies and stamps I have. I love the way this card turned out and want to see what a purple and yellow version would look like, but that's for another night. I keep trying out different ways to use this flower set. I think you'll be seeing more of it on my cards. I left the bottom area without a sentiment so that I can add it later. I hope you enjoy it and thank you Ashley for the inspiration. ~ Wendy


Stamps: Mixed Bouquet, Background Sampler
Paper: Black, White, Green Galore, Pink(non Stampin' Up)
Ink: Pink Passion, Green Galore
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Pink Glitter Gel Pen, Green Glitter Gel Pen, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

This is adorable! I love the colors and all of your white polka dots. :)

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs