Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Taylor Tuesday

Each week I spend time going through photos to pick out a cute or funny one for you.  I was having a hard time picking from all the cute pictures of Taylor with Johanna(her cousin) from the weekend and thought I would see what I took on my phone.  To my surprise I had over 200 new photos/videos.  All the times I thought Taylor was playing games on my phone, she was mastering the art of taking her picture(she figured out how to have it flip to take self portraits) and the fish tank or taking video of her french fries and ketchup.  While I know you might find a good french fry video fascinating, here is one of her self portraits that I will be sure to keep.

IMG_1046

No comments:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs