Friday, March 12, 2010

My future’s so bright

Taylor and I have been enjoying this sunshine and that includes spending some time on the playscape.  I think this girl would spend hours in her swing if she could.  The only problem is from about 4 to 5 pm the sun shines right down on her face while swinging so I shared my sunglasses with our little cutie.

IMG_6938

I was pulling pictures together for Project Life (blog about this coming soon) and couldn’t resist sharing.  I think Taylor is channeling the Olsen twins with their giant oversized sunglasses.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm excited to see your Project Life update. I have been doing Project Life this year and LOVE it! This is scrapbooking at it's easiest!

MySanSouci said...

Too cute! M. loves the swing too!

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved. | Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs