Lizzie thought she scored the mother load for snacks when she discovered Chris' Cheerio stash.
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Each week I spend time going through photos to pick out a cute or funny one for you. I was having a hard time picking from all the cute pictures of Taylor with Johanna(her cousin) from the weekend and thought I would see what I took on my phone. To my surprise I had over 200 new photos/videos. All the times I thought Taylor was playing games on my phone, she was mastering the art of taking her picture(she figured out how to have it flip to take self portraits) and the fish tank or taking video of her french fries and ketchup. While I know you might find a good french fry video fascinating, here is one of her self portraits that I will be sure to keep.
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Monday, September 19, 2011
I’m a few days(or weeks) late with this, but didn’t want to miss showing off pictures of this cutie. She is such a ham that this photo session just made me laugh. It also didn’t hurt that Taylor stood off to the side entertaining Elizabeth and wanting to be in pictures too.
- You still weigh about the same and don’t seem to have grown much in the past month. It is nice because you are able to fit into some of Taylor’s 6-12 month fall clothes, but all the 12-18 month fall/winter clothes I bought you are begging to be worn. I love your petite little squirmy body and not sure where you put all the food you eat!
- You still wear size 3 diapers and 9-12 month size clothes.
- Nicknames: Lizzie, Sister, Little-bitty, Lil bit
- There isn’t much you won’t eat if I put it in front of you and can’t wait for you to get some teeth so you can eat more.
- I wonder if you will have a hard time adjusting to Taylor being gone three days a week when she starts preschool soon. You love her so much!
- You are your PawPaw’s girl. You are mad if you are hungry and if you are eating you are happy. You can sit and eat at the table for hours as long as we keep food coming.
- You learned to wave ‘Hi’ and sometimes say ‘Aye’ and high five this month, but do neither one when I want to impress someone with your cool skills.
- Taylor introduced you to bubble this month and you found them hilarious. It has been so hot outside that we never really ventured out to play bubbles until this month. You also loved trying to eat the want, but there are some things a Mom lets go with the second kid.
- While you’ve got good balance, you aren’t showing any signs of wanting to walk and have no desire to walk with us holding onto your hands. You are a super speedy crawler and attempt breakouts any chance you get. For some reason you find the playroom(that is full of teeny tiny Legos), either side of the closed gates, your sister’s room, the bathroom(behind the toilet or near the plunger), trashcans, and my purse fascinating. You crawl, rummage, or do whatever you can to go to these places. I think you do it to drive me crazy, but then you give yourself away by your happy squeals when you get to said place.
- My sweet girl you are full of giggles and smiles. Your bond with Taylor is amazing to watch grow. I am constantly reminded that no matter how much you look like your sister, that you are such a different person and I love that!
Thursday, September 15, 2011
If you enter our home right now you will find a ball pit residing in our living room. This would normally drive me crazy having it up all the time, but the girls LOVE it. Even more, Elizabeth loves it. She loves to crawl over and dive into the balls and just squeals with laughter. So this is a common site in our house right now and worth overtaking our living room with colorful plastic balls.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Elizabeth is not a happy girl if she’s hungry, but is very happy if she’s eating. While swimming at Nana’s she got hungry so Nana came up with a solution that made our girl very happy. Nothing like a poolside dining at Nana’s house while everyone else swam.(hey, at least I strapped her in)
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Just a few days late with this, but couldn't skip Elizabeth's picture for this week.(plus my Mom keeps asking where it is even though we are at her house)
Not sure why Elizabeth likes to cover her face with a bowl, but she thinks she is really funny when she does it. Happy Sunday!